INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Monday, May 31, 2010

EMPTY YOUR HANDS TO RECEIVE

This message was preached yesterday by Pastor Paul and he is sharing it with you whom he loves. Please, spread this good news to those you love. Stay blessed.

EMPTY YOUR HANDS TO RECEIVE

Luke 10:39-42 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. But Martha was distracted with so much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Tell her therefore to help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. But one thing is needful and Mary has chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

In several occasions we worried and troubled ourselves over things which are not important. We created distractions and pains to ourselves.

We hold on to too much responsibilities which are not meant for us. God will not give you responsibilities which are above your ability. Sometimes, you would love to help everyone but you cannot help everyone. Sometimes you feel the urge and the pain inside to provide for everyone but you cannot provide for everyone. And sometimes you really wished to be there for everyone but you are not God.

Many times we really tried to do everything right but we could not do everything right.

We get our hands occupied with too much to bear. And because our hands are occupied, we cannot receive from God. We must empty our hands to receive from God. Mary brought all her pains to the feet of the Master and surrendered all to Him. But her sister Martha was struggling to solve her own problems by herself. Mary was listening to the voice of the LORD but Martha was hearing many tormenting voices. Voices of self defeat, voices of failure, voices of disappointment, voices of depression, voices of fear and of her pasts.

What voice are you hearing right now? Is it the voice of sickness? Of no money? No job? No life partner? No child? No promotion? The voice of debt? Of failure? Of fear? Just take all to Jesus Christ, go for the good part which Mary went for which no one can take from you. God is not happy that we put our trust on medical doctors more than on Him. When sickness comes then run to Christ before you run to the hospital, build up your faith. If there is sickness then there is a miracle of healing. "By the stripes of JESUS CHRIST we are healed". Please, do enjoy this video clip by Yolanda Adams "The battle is not yours" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN26jw53c0M

PRAYER:

Almighty God help me, I surrender all to You, touch me with Your mercy, touch me with Your love, touch me with Your healing, touch me with Your deliverance, touch me with Your revival, touch me with Your restoration and touch me with Your breakthroughs in Jesus' name. I rededicate my entire life to Jesus Christ. My LORD Jesus Christ I am holding on to You for my healing, for my marriage, for my... Thank You for pouring Your blessings on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks