INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Monday, June 14, 2010

THE POWER OF AGREEMENT

Pastor Paul preached this message yesterday in form of a mini bible study, and he is sharing it with you whom he loves. Please, do pass it on. Thanks

THE POWER OF AGREEMENT

For two persons to achieve positive results there must be an agreement. For two persons to dwell together peacefully there must be an agreement. For two to walk together on the same path without crisis there must be an agreement. For progress to manifest there must be an agreement in what you imagine, think, say, do and work. Even on what you eat there should be agreement, if your body does not agree with what you eat then there shall be a problem.

You can agree with others and you can agree with yourself. You can disagree with others and you can disagree with yourself. Now let us see what the Holy scripture says about "The Power of Agreement"

1. Mat 18:19-20 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

2. Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

3. Gen 11:6-7 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language and this they begin to do and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

4.Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

AGREEMENT WITHIN SELF

There must be an agreement also within each person. For you to prosper in what you are doing there must be agreement between the members of your body. To achieve this your spirit must over power your flesh to drag it along, your flesh can only obey your spirit if your spirit is powerful enough to pull it along. And for your spirit to over power your flesh you must feed your spirit through fasting and fervent prayers. Anytime you are confused, there is disagreement in you. Anytime you are sick there is disagreement in you and anytime things are not working in the direction that you want then there is disagreement in you. Let us consider the following scriptures:

5. Matthew 26:41 Watch and pray, that you enter not into temptation, the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

6. Romans 7:15-25 For that which I do I allow not, for what I would, that do I not but what I hate, that do I. If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

AGREEMENT WITH GOD

God wants you to agree with Him to move out of your pasts. He is not looking at your pasts but at your present. He wants you to move forward. Let go of your past, let go of the wrongs did to you. Let go of your pains, of your disappointments, let go of your fears and of worry. Come to your Creator and agree with Him. He is willing to give you a new name with a new look.

7. Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

PRAYER:

Almighty God, I stand this moment in agreement with Your Holy Spirit to move forward in my life. I let go of my pasts, therefore today I open a new chapter in my life, I denounce all negative names from my life. I destroy all negative records about me. I over power all negative feelings and fears. I resurrect above all principalities and powers of darkness. I am covered in the blood of Jesus Christ and I reign with Christ in all which I am destined to say, to do and to accomplish in life. In Jesus' mighty name I prayed. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks