INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WHY ARE YOU NOT CALLING?

WHY ARE YOU NOT CALLING?

Psalm 50:15 And call upon Me in the day of trouble, I will deliver you and you shall glorify Me.

Psalm 55:16-18 As for me, I will call upon God and the LORD shall save me. Evening and morning and at noon will I pray and cry aloud and He shall hear my voice. He has delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me. For there were many against me.

In all situations God wants you to call on Him. He is standing by to respond to your call. Whatsoever situation you might be right now, God wants you to know that He is bigger than all your problems. He is just waiting for you to invite Him in. He wants to get involve. He wants to take over you and your problems. Surrender all to Him and sit back to watch. He is always there on time. He won't allow you to be put to shame.
Call on your creator through our LORD Jesus Christ. He is your protector and your provider.

Present your case before your God, weep no more! Your Maker is with you, pray to Him anywhere you are. Lift up your voice to Him and pour out your heart before Him.

Before you run to a medical doctor, run to JESUS CHRIST.

Before you run to borrow money from the bank, from credit union or from individual, run to JESUS CHRIST.

Before you run to the court to sue, run to JESUS CHRIST.

Before you react to or retaliate that person, call on JESUS CHRIST.

Before you torment yourself for what that person said to you, call on JESUS CHRIST.

Before fear graduates into stress, stress into depression and depression into bipolar disorder, please, call on JESUS CHRIST.

Why are you not calling on Him? You cannot go through it alone.

Your wealth cannot solve it.

Your qualification cannot solve it.

Your beauty cannot solve it.

Your position cannot solve it.

Your earthly connection cannot solve it.

Your colour cannot solve it.

Your height cannot solve it .

And your strength cannot solve it.

But the God of miracles can do all things.

PRAYER:

Almighty God, I call on You this moment of my need as You have instructed me to call on You in a time like this. I call on You through my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ to take over all my pains, frustrations, depressions,...(put all your situations here). I surrender all to You. Thank You for hearing me and for delivering me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks