INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Monday, May 17, 2010

WHO IS THIS STRANGER? LOVE

Pastor Paul is sharing this message of love, he preached yesterday with you because he loves you. Please, do pass this love of God on to others. Thanks.

WHO IS THIS STRANGER? [LOVE]

1John 3:14-15 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loves not his brother abides in death. Whosoever hates his brother is a murderer and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

1John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God and every one that loves is born of God and knows God. He that loves not does not know God, for God is love.

John 15:12 This is my commandment, That you love one another, as I have loved you.

This message was a back up of the drama skit "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR" Part 1 "Who Is This Stranger?" staged by our children's ministry. I thank God for these wonderful kids.

The greatest thing you can give is love, the most joyful thing to receive is love, the most painful and the most valuable thing to take from someone is love.

Absence of love ushers in hatred, violence, oppression, retaliation, robbery and killing. Right now our society is weeping because of rampant crimes, hatred, violence and abuse. So what should we do? How do we stop this violence and retaliation? Of course, we can only give out of what we have. If you do not have love there is no way you can give love. Today there is too much bitterness in the hearts of people because of what each one is going through. Situations are making us bitter against ourselves and against others. You can only make your neighbour happy when you are happy. Satan knows this, so he is pushing people against themselves. He is devaluing people and taking their rights from them. Your right is that you have authority over your situation. God wants you to know that He is with you in every situation. He is saying, "Though I might appear like a stranger to you because of what you are going through but I am still with you and I am your Maker. Walk out of your yesterday and recognize Me as your love today. I have not given you the spirit of fear but of love. Go on and spread this love, love everyone even those that caused you pains."

Beloved ones, it is not too late to change things. We can start right now by first changing our thinking. For anything to change in your life you must first change your thinking. Let us pray:

PRAYER:

Almighty God, my Creator I approach Your throne of mercy this moment for Your mercy on me. I approach Your throne of newness for a change in my life. I am tired of bitterness. I am tired of hatred. I therefore vomit every bitterness, hatred and painful memories out of my entire body. I soak my soul, my heart and my spirit in the precious blood of Jesus Christ for purification. Now I step out of my bitter pasts and I reach out to others with love. And I bless lives in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks