INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Monday, March 31, 2014

ONE MUST PLAY THE FOOL!

One Must Play The Fool
This is a true story told by one of my mentors.
A story of a lady who got married to a man of her dream, they both enjoyed their honey moon. She wished it never ended, every night she prayed for the “good old days” to return, the reenactment of those romantic moments. “What happened to the candle nights, the holding hands, the sweet words, the smiles, the laughter, the attention…!? Why all these bitterness, arguments, cursing and fighting? Why this hatred from my husband?” She wept.
One day she decided to cry home to her father. “Father!” she fell down on her knees crying “You always help people to solve their problems, I grew up seeing you amending broken marriages, my marriage is in trouble! I am not enjoying my marriage but just enduring it. I can’t endure anymore please, help me!”  The old man looked at her and said, “Stand up my daughter, wipe your tears, tomorrow I will give you something to use on your husband.”
The next day, the lady who trusted her father, received powdered substance from him. “My dear daughter, here is the charm that you need to hypnotize your husband. With this you will begin to enjoy your marriage. Anytime your husband is angry then just put little of this in your mouth but be careful never to swallow it because is poisonous. All the ladies that I did it for, it worked perfectly” he instructed.  She believed and left to achieve her desire.
Back home, as usual the furious husband entered with shouting in anticipation to provoke her into another fight but this time he was defeated, his wife did not open her mouth. She was just gazing at him. The man cursed and cursed but no respond from his wife because she did not want to swallow the poisonous powder in her mouth, only noticeable tears were coming from her eyes.  After two months of repeated actions and reactions, her husband broke down one day at her feet weeping like a baby. He said “Honey! You have changed! You no longer curse back when I curse you and you no longer disrespect me. Now I know that I am the one at fault. I am sorry for all the push and for all that I put you through all these years. Please, forgive me!”

The next day, the lady went back with joy to her father to testify of how effective the charm worked. On hearing this, her father broke into laughter. He said “Dear! That “charm” is an ordinary corn flour, not poisonous as I prescribed it. The formula that I gave to you there is do not talk when your husband is angry, play the part of the fool, just shut your mouth and peace will reign in your marriage.  Men do not talk too long and they stop talking when you do not talk back to them. Men feel bitter when you talk back to them and they carry your voice with them for long. It takes two to quarrel and if one decides to play the role of a fool then there will be no quarrel and no fighting.  Thank you my daughter for your obedience “.

*Please, do get a copy of our E-book, 70 pages true life inspirational stories "REVERSE THE CURSE" is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks