INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Friday, May 14, 2010

PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO...

PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO...

Matthew 6:14-15 For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you forgive not others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Right now you are filled with bitterness of what that person did or said to you. And you have been carrying this load for hours, for days, for weeks, for months and even for years. Please, you have to let go of this burden.

Unforgiving spirit is a very destructive spirit. It leads one into:

Self destruction
Self tormenting
Self imprisonment
Sickness
Hatred
Abusing others
Destroying others
Destroying Nations
Unproductive
Retrogression
unstable relationship
And missing the kingdom of God.
Though it is difficult to forgive but we must, no matter the level of the offence if we want God to forgive us then we must forgive others. For you to forgive those who offended you, you must see them as victims of spiritual abuse. They were under the manipulations of the forces that are against your happiness. Forces that want to see you bitter to yourself and to others. Forces that want you depressed, they want you to retaliate, to quarrel, to be aggressive and to fight.

Please, you have to forgive for you to move forward. Some of your blessings are tied down because you refused to let go. Even the person who offended you has moved into his today but you are still in your yesterday. Every offence is a past but forgiveness is now. Relief yourself of that burden. Off-load your anger, your pains, your bitterness and every thought of disappointment, abandonment and abusiveness.

How long should you be in that self prison call "I will never forget what he or she did to me! And I will never forgive him or her"?

Dear beloved, you are more than that. You are more than the offence. You being alive today shows that you are more than what he or she put you through. The best way to excel in the midst of offence is to forgive. Let us pray.

PRAYER:

Almighty God, I call on You today to forgive me all my sins as I forgive those who did sin against me. Today I sign a new covenant with You, I am a new creation therefore I let go off my past and I move on . I move on into my joyful pavilion. I throw away every bitterness and pains of the heart. I purify my soul in the precious blood of Jesus Christ. I am more than every limitations of anger. I move out of my yesterday and I forgive Mr./Mrs./Ms...of all that he/she did/said to me . Now I surrender all to you in Jesus' name. Amen.

Pastor Paul
CHRIST LOVE FAMILY
www.christlovefamily.web.officelive.com
www.christlovefamily.blogspot.com
www.christlovefamily.spaces.live.com
One Love In Christ We Stand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks