INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Friday, May 21, 2010

THOUGH...

THOUGH...

PSALM 71:14 But I will hope continually. And I will praise You yet more and more.
Though things are not going the way I expected them but I still hope on my God and I give Him His praise. Though at a point I almost let go but I held on hoping and praising the LORD the more. Though I know there are still more storms ahead of me but I will hope continually and I will praise my God through my Lord Jesus Christ yet more and more.

Dear beloved, the right action you can take in that situation you are right now is to hope for the better and to praise God no matter what. I know it is difficult to hope in a hopeless situation but the truth is that with God there is no hopeless situation. If God allows any situation to come your way then He wants you to be hopeful. Do not give up, I know it is not easy to praise God in the midst of the storms but the breakthrough action that you need to demonstrate in the midst of the storms is to render praises to God. When you praise God in the midst of your trials and tribulations then you will render the source of your pains powerless.

We know that as long as we are on earth here we shall face various storms but we have to send a strong message to them, "But I will hope continually and I will praise my God yet more and more". Is your dream under threat? Of course everyone's dream is under threat so send a strong message to those obstacles which are standing on your way "But I will hope continually on my God and I will praise Him yet more and more".

As God is preparing your miracle, He is also preparing you for your celebration. Therefore wait on Him, do not give up on your dream. If you do quit then you shall win. Remember you are blessed above every curse.

PRAYER:

Almighty God, You are my hope and my praise. I have no other God but You. And You who made me, created me to succeed in life. You created me to be at the head but not at the tail. You created me to rejoice but not to be sorrowful. In your presence there is the fullness of joy but not the fullness of sadness therefore I ask for Your presence to cover me and my entire family in Jesus' name. I see the best coming my way and I give You the praise for all my expectations, I praise You for my... (name all your heart desires) in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks