INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Monday, May 24, 2010

BUT THE LORD STOOD WITH ME

This message was preached yesterday by Pastor Paul and he is sharing it with you whom he loves. Stay blessed as you help to pass this on.

BUT THE LORD STOOD WITH ME

2Timothy 4:16-17 At my first defense no man stood with me, but all men forsook me, I pray God that it may not be laid to their charge. Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.


This message is coming to someone who is facing disappointment right now. It is for someone who is lonely right now. Someone you once trusted has left you at the very point where you needed him or her most. The very one whom you built your entire life around has left you. He walked out on you. He abandoned you to face the music of life alone. He pulled away from you when you needed a shoulder to rest your troubled head on. Right now you feel betrayed. You no longer feel love and you no longer trust because the ones you loved and trusted have caused incurable injuries to you. And your bleeding refused to stop because you refuse to recognize the presence of the Almighty God.

Though it appears that everyone left you but God is still standing with you. He wants to give His appearance to you but first you have to release your appearance to Him. He wants to give His voice to you so that when you speak to your oppositions they will flee. It is the voice of God in you that demons respect and obey. But you must give your voice to Him first and recognize the truth that God is standing with you.

Do not worry about your situation, God is standing with you. He cares for you. Your miracle is coming. Behind your miracle is the Almighty God. We are in the generation of restoration. Let us pray;

PRAYER:

Almighty God, I surrender all to You. I know You are standing with me in my trials, pains... And I will not let go my miracle because You are my God my creator the one who delivered me from loneliness, from depression, from...I thank You Lord for standing with me in Jesus' name. Amen.

Yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks