INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WHY SHOULD HE LEAVE YOU?

WHY SHOULD HE LEAVE YOU?

John 8:29 And He that sent me is with me, the Father has not left me alone, for I do always those things that please Him.

Everyone is on earth for a purpose. We are here on a mission. We all arrived with messages to deliver and by identification we are messengers. Each and everyone has a deposit in him or her for someone else. God did not create us to just eat and wine but to deliver. He sent you and I here for a purpose which no opposition can defeat. Though we can be pushed here and there but we are still existing for a purpose. You are alive today for a purpose. Anywhere you are right now you are carrying something special for someone's joy, for someone's revival, for someone's healing, for someone's deliverance and for someone's restoration.

The devil cannot stop you but you are the only one who can stop yourself. Though the storm of life is pushing you right now but it cannot push you away from the presence of God who sent you. When you hold on to the God, the Father who sent you then He will hold on to you. And if God is holding on to you then no situation can move you from your joy.

Why should He leave you? God never forsakes His messenger. You just have to identify yourself with Him, call Him my Master then He will call you His Servant, call Him my Father then He will call you His Child, call Him my Savior and He will save you, call Him my Healer and He will heal you, call Him my provider and He will provide for you, call Him...

Rejoice for you are not alone. The Almighty Father is with you.

PRAYER:

Almighty God, I retrace my steps back to You. I cannot live without Your presence, therefore I surrender all to You in the name of Jesus Christ. Today this is the confidence I have that when I call on You, You always answer me. I feel Your presence around me. I am not alone! My Creator is with me! I hold on to My God and I hold on to my dream. I am what and whom God says I am. Thank You Jesus for burning away fear and worry from my life. I am blessed to bless others in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks