INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

PUSH BACK

                                       PUSH BACK
Ecclesiastes 10:4 If the spirit of the ruler(forces of darkness) rises up against you do not leave place, for yielding pacifies great offences.
There are challenges here and there but if we do not give up then we shall win. Hold on to your dream, do not allow storms to pull away your hands. This is the time to push back. And as you push back you will move forward. The force that is against your joy has seen your miracle coming and it has intensified attacks. There is reinforcement against your joy but never worry because you must rejoice.
When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn...God will show up, that is the appointed time He has set as long as you have stayed in faith believing.
PRAYER:
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I refused to let go of my destiny. I hold on to my dream. I over come every opposition to my joy. I push back every contrary force to my joy. I resurrect with Jesus Christ and I reign with Him. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks