INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Friday, April 30, 2010

SO I SPOKE TO HIM

                                                                        SO I SPOKE TO HIM
                                     PSALM 71:21 You shall increase my greatness and comfort me on every side.
The truth is that I went through many situations in my life that I thought I wouldn't make it but thank God I made it. There were moments in my life that I questioned my age, I questioned my gender, I questioned my qualification, I questioned my quantification, I questioned my character, I questioned my actions, I questioned my reactions, I questioned every move that I made, I questioned my dream, I questioned my destiny, I questioned anything that I could think of and I questioned God.
Though I have been through so much but I always know that someone is always watching me. Someone who knows everything about me. Someone who understands my pains, He knows my weakness and He knows my greatness.
At the very moment of counting my tears, I remembered Him and I spoke to Him, "Lord help me! You know all I have been through, please, increase my greatness and comfort me on every side". That was the moment I remembered my greatness. "So I am great?". So I did not only speak to God but I also spoke to my greatness. And God answered me. Now I say "I never would have made it".
Dear beloved, are you going through a situation that is similar to what I went through? Or greater than what I went through? Though everyone thinks his situation is greater than others' but we all go through things which we can over come. Do not give up, just surrender all to Jesus Christ. Pray the same prayer that I prayed above and you shall testify like me saying "I never would have made it". After the prayer please, do enjoy this video clip by Marvin Sapp "I never would have made it" http://www.youtube.ie/watch?v=7JXFg5KEoXg&feature=related
Stay BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks