INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Thursday, March 25, 2010

DO NOT WORRY

                                                           DO NOT WORRY
Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Though it is human to get worried over sickness, failure, unemployment, debt, bills, death of loved one, separation, delay, lack, disappointment, etc. but worry does not change anything. Instead, it leads to depression where by causing more damage to your body and to your dream. If we must overcome and move on then we must take the above scripture seriously. Let us imbibe these words;
  • IN EVERYTHING
  • BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING (DO NOT WORRY FOR ANYTHING)
  • PRAY
  • BELIEVE
  • GIVE THANKS TO GOD FOR ALL THAT YOU PRAYED FOR.
PRAYER:
Almighty God, I thank You for accepting me and for taking worry and fear from me. I surrender my plans, my dream, my action, my reaction, my conversation, my thoughts, my feelings, my investments, my giving, my receiving, my savings, my sowing, my harvest, my relationship, my health, my job, my career, my family, my calling, ... to You in Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks