INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HAVE YOU HEARD?

                                                                  HAVE YOU HEARD?
ISAIAH 40:28-31 Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the weak. And to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary. And the young men shall utterly fall. But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like the eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
How joyful it is to know that our God is bigger than what we go through. It is even more exciting to know that our Creator neither faints nor is weary. The most interesting part of the scripture above is God wants us to live like Him if we wait on Him. Though we shall go through many situations but if we wait on the Lord we would not faint and not be weary. This gives us the confidence that we are not alone. God is going through it right now with you. The "run"and the "walk" in the scripture above are indications that we shall find ourselves in a tight corner, we shall go through rough roads but when we hold on to our God we shall rejoice at the end.
For you not to faint and not to wear out, you must hold on to God. Wait on Him, He will take you there. Please, do not consider the distance but consider your destination. Do not see the magnitude of the oppositions but see the size of the God who is standing with you right now. You have to appreciate the truth that the God who never faints and never gets weary is your God and He is going through it with you. This makes you a winner!
PRAYER:
Almighty God, I am holding on to You, You are my Creator, I have no other God and I am holding on to Your power for my miracles. Your word says that You give power to the weak and to those who have no might You increase their strength therefore I wait on You. I am holding on to You for my strength, for my joy, for my healing, for my revival, for my deliverance, for my restoration and for the fulfillment of my dream in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks