INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ENDURE

ENDURE
2Timothy 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with JESUS CHRIST, if we deny HIM, HE also will deny us:
My Dear Beloved, though the wind is blowing contrary to our direction, trying to pull our hands away from our dreams but please, do not give up. We have to keep on pushing. Let us focus on our destination. Our LORD JESUS CHRIST had led the way for us to arrive and we shall arrive no matter what if we do not quit.
Suffering is a process of enjoyment. It is not a reason to deny JESUS CHRIST but it is an experience that enables us to reign with the KING of Kings. You are not alone in this process, JESUS CHRIST is going through it with you right now.

I see you smiling over contrary wind today. I see you rejoicing even in the midst of storms. And I see you taking back your throne. It is your turn to reign. Reign! Nothing can stop you! You are the Light of the world therefore shine. Put behind you all that you have been through and hold on to your faith. Let us pray.

PRAYER:
Psalm 119:133 Order my steps in Your word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. In the name of Jesus Christ I over come every distraction. I refuse to compromise my faith. I take back my position as a believer. I am meant to reign with my LORD Jesus Christ therefore I reign with Him. Holy Spirit of the Living God You are with me in all that I shall say and do therefore I reign in Jesus'name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks