INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

LIBERTY

LIBERTY

2Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The presence of the Holy Spirit brings deliverance from every yoke of bondage. "In His presence there is the fullness of joy"



The presence of the Holy Spirit manifests healing, Restoration, Revival, Redemption, Abundance, Strength, Wisdom, Victory, Revelation, Determination, Patience, Joy and peace.



Our mistake is that we often cry for LIBERTY instead of the HOLY SPIRIT that brings the Liberty. If we have the Holy Spirit of God we have all. Our prayer today should be "I need Your Holy Spirit Oh' God!"



PRAYER:

Almighty God, I come to you today to present my body to you as your Temple and as the dwelling place of Your Holy Spirit. I know that Jesus Christ had paid for this body therefore it is no longer mine but Yours. Please, accept this body and fulfill Your promise of pouring Your Holy Spirit on me. Thank You my Lord Jesus Christ for accepting my body. Welcome Holy Spirit to this body, Your dwelling place. Now I am free! I am delivered! I am healed! I am restored! I am not alone! I am blessed! I have victory! I have joy! I can actualize my dream through Christ that strengthens me. And I am stepping out to bless others in Jesus' name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks