INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE
Romans 10:11 For the scripture says, Whoever believes on JESUS CHRIST will not be put to shame.
There is a pay cheque coming your way this day from the company "WHOEVER BELIEVES ON JESUS CHRIST. The amount you are to be paid is "YOU WILL NOT BE PUT TO SHAME" But you must claim it with your "I BELIEVE" identification card.
Dear beloved, no matter what you are going through right now if you believe on Jesus Christ, you will not be put to shame. New doors are about to be open in your life. Just keep on holding on to Him. He is right there with you. The question is not how long it will take for you to receive? But how long can you hold on? At that crucial point where the devil really wants you to let go off Jesus Christ is the very point of your receiving. Once the devil sees that you are about to receive, he will increase attack, depression will increase, frustration will increase, pains will increase, and fear will increase.
Thank God! Your pay is ready! Just believe and claim it. I see you coming out rejoicing.
PRAYER:
I believe on JESUS CHRIST. He is my LORD and my personal SAVIOR. He is alive in me therefore I will not be put to shame. His blood flows through me. By His stripes I am healed. He has given me His strength therefore I can do all things. I am not afraid because greater is He that is in me than the devil in the world. I believe I am blessed above every curse and I am delivered from every power of darkness in jesus' name. I believe on You Jesus Christ that You are with me in my going out and in my coming in. I reject fear from my life, I am what the word of God says I am in Jesus' name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks