INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Friday, June 11, 2010

THE TRUTH

THE TRUTH

John 8:32 And you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make you free. 2Corinthians 13:8 For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.



The TRUTH about you is under attack right now. All that you are going through is because of the TRUTH. The TRUTH stands for your future but Satan is trying to use the FACT to replace the TRUTH. The FACT stands for our pasts and for our present.

The FACT says "Think of your past, your past is here!"

The TRUTH says "Put your past behind you and move on!"

The FACT says "Be worried and be afraid because your ugly past is about to repeat itself !"

The TRUTH says "Do not worry and do not fear because old things are passed away and all things about you have become new."

The FACT says "Right now you have no money on you!"

The TRUTH says "You are rich, no matter how long, nothing can stop your money from coming to you".

The FACT says "Right now you are jobless!"

The TRUTH says "The best job is coming to you"

The FACT says "Right now you are into debt!"

The TRUTH says "You are coming out of debt soon"

The FACT says "Be worried over the bills!"

The TRUTH says "You shall help others to pay their bills"

The FACT says "Right now you are sick and the Doctor says..."

The TRUTH says "By the stripes of Jesus Christ you are healed and God says you shall live to tell the story of your miraculous healing"

The FACT says "You will never get married"

The TRUTH says "Your marriage is coming"

The FACT says "You are going to end up like your parent, no marital peace, no joy, no..."

The TRUTH says "Your destiny and your story are different, you are created to do what others could not do. The peace of Christ is on you, the joy of God is on you..."

The FACT says "No one loves you, no one cares for you, you are all alone in this world!"

The TRUTH says "God loves you and He is with you. If God loves you then the people of God love you and if God is with you then the majority is with you"

The FACT says "Look! You have come to the end of the road and there is no way out!"

The TRUTH says "Look! This is the beginning of the manifestation of your blessings. Hold on to Jesus Christ He is the TRUTH and the only WAY"

PRAYER:

Almighty God, I surrender my heart, my mind and my soul to You through Jesus Christ. Please, help me to know the truth about myself and to hold on to the TRUTH. I know I am coming out of every ugly situation I am right now in Jesus'name. I reject every negative voice of self defeat and confusion from my life in Jesus' name. I enjoy the things which You my Creator has released to me in Jesus' name. My body is the Temple of the Living God, the dwelling place of The HOLY SPIRIT of God and not a dwelling place of sickness, not of disease, not of depression, not of any curse, not of hatred, not of...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks