INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS

Saturday, April 13, 2013

LET THE STRENGTH OF GOD BE YOUR STRENGTH

LET THE STRENGTH OF GOD BE YOUR STRENGTH.

Psalm 71:16-17  I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I  will make mention of His righteousness, even of  Him only.
  O God, You have taught me from my youth and since then have I  continue to declare Your wondrous works
.


Several times we tried to lift up loads that are meant for God to lift up. And the reason why we failed to lift up certain loads is that we compare the magnitude of the load to our strength.  We are not to manifest  our strength but God's STRENGTH. Every load before us is meant to be lifted by God's HANDS through us. All we need do is to allow the Mighty HANDS of the AMIGHTY GOD operate through us.
For the strength of God to manifest through you, you must first of all recognize the STRENGTH of God. Secondly, see and feel the STRENGTH in you. Thirdly, praise God for His STRENGTH. And fourthly , be proud and be boastful of the STRENGTH of GOD in you.  Let us consider what Apostle Paul said in this scripture:

Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through Christ which  strengthens me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is important to everyone. Please, let us hear from you. Thanks